- Converts animations from GIF to APNG format on Mac.
- Converts from APNG to GIF on Mac.
- Simple and intuitive, supports batch and lossless conversion.
- Removes white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs.
- Resizes images to the exact pixels or proportion you specified.
- Simply select one or more animated GIF/APNG images and click the “Convert” button, Romanysoft GifTools will do the rest for you.
Romanysoft GifTools is designed for Mac users to convert animated images from GIF to APNG format or from APNG to GIF format. When processing GIF to APNG conversion, it generates APNG files with good quality, and meanwhile removes white pixels around the edges in the original GIFs. In addition, it allows users to resize images to the exact pixels or proportion you specified before format conversion. For example, when you need to change a 512 x 512 animated Gif file to a 150 x 150 APNG file on a Mac computer, you can use Romanysoft GifTools to achieve that purpose.
Very easy to use and intuitive
The Romanysoft GifTools, also known as transformer of animated images, is capable of converting animated GIF to animated PNG. or converting APNG to GIF format with one click. Simply select one or more animated GIF/APNG images by pressing the “Browse” button and click the “Convert” button to start, Romanysoft GifTools will do the rest for you.
Resizes images to the exact pixels or proportion you specified
Romanysoft GifTools is created for your convenience and simplicity. Before start GIF to APNG or APNG to GIF conversion on Mac, you are allowed to resize images either keeping original aspect ratio or using exact pixels you specified.
- Processor: Intel, 64-bit processor
- Supported OS: macOS 10.9.5 or above (including macOS Sierra/macOS High Sierra)
GifTools v1.4.0 (Build:2018-02-07)
The upgrading is about bug fixing and onpage optimization:
- 1. Fixing the background color of GIFs turns black from transparent after resizing.
- 2. Fixing the jitter of GIFs.
- 3. Fixing the text overflow of y-axial after the preview of converted GIFs.
- 4. Optimizing the rename function of Custom aspect ratio in Resize.
- 5. Optimizing the user interface.
- 6. Optimizing the content of the Quick Start.
GifTools v1.3.2 (Build:2018-01-25)
1. Added APNG to GIF Conversion feature
2. Added two new features to “Custom aspect ratio” section under “Resize”
– Custom template: when adjusting the size of the GIF, users can save the usual proportion or size as a template for use next time.
– Rename: When exporting a GIF, users can use the standard styles that we provide to name the animated GIF, or you can custom the name by yourself.
GifTools v1.3.1 (Build:2018-01-16)
Added “Custom aspect ratio” feature into Resize
1: Some commonly used aspect ratios are provided for users to choose from;
2. Users can adjust the size of a GIF file through changing percentage (xx%);
3. Users can also use the AAxBB method to adjust the width and height of a GIF file.
GifTools v1.2.0 (Build:2017-12-13)
1.Updated to support Mac OS X 10.9.5 or older versions;
2.Modified software layout slightly;
3.Fixed issues that cannot acquire news on Welcome page;
4.Fixed issues that cannot perform conversion without modifying the original size;
5.Added feature selection on “Convert”;
6.Added “Return” menu on “Convert” and “Resize”.