iOS Data Recovery tells how to recover Deleted Audio Files from your Apple iPad Mini.
Possible Reason of Deleted Audio from your Apple iPad Mini
Either way, you use an Apple iPad Mini, it works for your personal preference. That’s why it can really throw a wrench on our plans if something like an audio file is missing from our Apple iPad Mini. That can throw your entire day off, and nobody wants to star cramming his or her head, thinking how in the world did this happen? Well, there are a few reasons as to why you could be missing some audio files, any of the following could be the culprit:
- Deleted by accident – Maybe you had the Apple iPad Mini in your pocket, maybe you didn’t lock it as you’re listening to some music and unwittingly deleted a few files. Sadly, you’ll likely not notice it until you’re looking for the song and can’t seem to find it.
- Corrupted data – You might have been in a hurry, transferring the song from a laptop or computer to your Apple iPad Mini, as it was uploading you were in such a rush and you yanked it off before it finished. As you sit in your morning commute, you brace for a long ride but look forward to the new song, only to be greeted by nothing.
- Update in iOS – There are some major updates on the operating system, some of them are pretty groundbreaking. Unfortunately, you could be one of those unlucky few who experienced data loss after the update in the system. It rarely happens but it’s not impossible.
- Broken device – Nobody wants to be an owner of a broken device, but sometimes you have no other choice but to use a busted unit. Not everyone can keep buying a new smartdevice despite having minor damage on his or her device, that’s understandable. It’s unfortunate though, that your current Apple iPad Mini is damaged so much that you started to lose audio files and who knows what else?
Preparations For Recover Deleted Audio
Mode1. Recover from iOS device directly
Step 1: Connect your Apple iPad Mini with computer via USB cable. After your device is detected, click Start Scan and the scanning process will start. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.
Step 2: After scanning, all the files in your Apple iPad Mini will be listed in categories.
Step 3: You can find the target file in its own category.
Step 4: Choose what you need and click the “Recover” button. The checked files will be exported and saved in your computer.
Mode2. Recover from iTunes backup file
After launching the program, choose the second mode Recover from iTunes Backup File. All the backup files in your computer will be detected and listed. Scan the one you need.
After scanning, the scan results will be listed. Check what you need and click Recover.
Mode1. Recover from iOS device directly
Step 1: Select “Recover from iOS Device” mode and connect your Apple iPad Mini. Once detected, the current device name will be displayed on the interface of program. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.
If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in. After installing the plug-in, please follow the three steps below to enter scanning mode.
- 1.Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
- 2.Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
- 3.Release Power button and keep holding Home button for another 10 seconds. After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel. You can double-click on a photo to view it.
- 4.Select the files you want to retrieve, click “Recover” to regain and save your data in local disk.
- 5.Click “Exit Scanning Mode” button or directly close the software to launch your device into normal mode.
Step 2: Select the one which you want to restore to scan.
Step 3: Click “Start Scan” button to begin scanning your device for deleted data on it.
Step 4: Select the files you want to regain, click “Recover” to get back and save your data in local disk.
Mode2. Recover data from iTunes backup
Step 1: Select “Recover from iTunes Backup File” mode.
Step 2: Select the backup file you want to recover from and then click “Start Scan” to enter into scanning mode.
Step 3: After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel.
Step 4: Select the files you want to retrieve, click “Recover” to regain and save your data in local disk.