How to recover deleted audio files from Apple iPad iPad 4th generation? Read this guide to get the easiest method.
“I need to recover deleted Audio from my Apple iPad iPad 4th generation.I’m really into my audio files. I play a lot of covers and check to hear what I can improve on and what not. The Apple iPad iPad 4th generation is my device of choice for this task, as I like to keep it pretty simple and I enjoy listening to my Apple iPad iPad 4th generation. I did, however, delete some of my older audio files, as I needed some space. I was thinking, ‘I have this somewhere on my laptop anyway’ and just deleting indiscriminately. Later, when I got home, I was apparently wrong and don’t have those files anymore. No one else has them and they are definitely not on my laptop anymore. Please tell me there’s a way to get them back. I need to listen to those files again!”
Apple iPad iPad 4th generation are pretty amazing devices, the stuff we can do on these smartdevices continue to grow and it doesn’t look like it’ll be slowing down anytime soon. Everyone has different uses for these mobile device leaders, a lot of us use it to stay in touch with our friends and family, even business as well. Others use it to play games and use social media applications like there’s no tomorrow. Still, many others use it to watch their shows, maybe even listen to music, much like the user above.
Possible Reason of Deleted Audio from your Apple iPad iPad 4th generation
Either way, you use an Apple iPad iPad 4th generation, it works for your personal preference. That’s why it can really throw a wrench on our plans if something like an audio file is missing from our Apple iPad iPad 4th generation. That can throw your entire day off, and nobody wants to star cramming his or her head, thinking how in the world did this happen? Well, there are a few reasons as to why you could be missing some audio files, any of the following could be the culprit:
- Deleted by accident – Maybe you had the Apple iPad iPad 4th generation in your pocket, maybe you didn’t lock it as you’re listening to some music and unwittingly deleted a few files. Sadly, you’ll likely not notice it until you’re looking for the song and can’t seem to find it.
- Corrupted data – You might have been in a hurry, transferring the song from a laptop or computer to your Apple iPad iPad 4th generation, as it was uploading you were in such a rush and you yanked it off before it finished. As you sit in your morning commute, you brace for a long ride but look forward to the new song, only to be greeted by nothing.
- Update in iOS – There are some major updates on the operating system, some of them are pretty groundbreaking. Unfortunately, you could be one of those unlucky few who experienced data loss after the update in the system. It rarely happens but it’s not impossible.
- Broken device – Nobody wants to be an owner of a broken device, but sometimes you have no other choice but to use a busted unit. Not everyone can keep buying a new smartdevice despite having minor damage on his or her device, that’s understandable. It’s unfortunate though, that your current Apple iPad iPad 4th generation is damaged so much that you started to lose audio files and who knows what else?
Preparations For Recover Deleted Audio
Mode1. Recover from iOS device directly
Step 1: Connect your Apple iPad iPad 4th generation with computer via USB cable. After your device is detected, click Start Scan and the scanning process will start. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.
Step 2: After scanning, all the files in your Apple iPad iPad 4th generation will be listed in categories.
Step 3: You can find the target file in its own category.
Step 4: Choose what you need and click the “Recover” button. The checked files will be exported and saved in your computer.
Mode2. Recover from iTunes backup file
After launching the program, choose the second mode Recover from iTunes Backup File. All the backup files in your computer will be detected and listed. Scan the one you need.
After scanning, the scan results will be listed. Check what you need and click Recover.
Mode1. Recover from iOS device directly
Step 1: Select “Recover from iOS Device” mode and connect your Apple iPad iPad 4th generation. Once detected, the current device name will be displayed on the interface of program. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.
If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in. After installing the plug-in, please follow the three steps below to enter scanning mode.
- 1.Hold your iOS device in hand and click the Start button.
- 2.Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time for exact 10 seconds.
- 3.Release Power button and keep holding Home button for another 10 seconds. After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel. You can double-click on a photo to view it.
- 4.Select the files you want to retrieve, click “Recover” to regain and save your data in local disk.
- 5.Click “Exit Scanning Mode” button or directly close the software to launch your device into normal mode.
Step 2: Select the one which you want to restore to scan.
Step 3: Click “Start Scan” button to begin scanning your device for deleted data on it.
Step 4: Select the files you want to regain, click “Recover” to get back and save your data in local disk.
Mode2. Recover data from iTunes backup
Step 1: Select “Recover from iTunes Backup File” mode.
Step 2: Select the backup file you want to recover from and then click “Start Scan” to enter into scanning mode.
Step 3: After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel.
Step 4: Select the files you want to retrieve, click “Recover” to regain and save your data in local disk.